Tips on how to reduce costs on your Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Get your creative juices flowing. As a dealer for Cardinal Shower Enclosures we encourage our customers to visit www.cardinalshower.com/products for ideas to make your frameless shower as unique as you are.
- Consider the value of clear glass. It’s less expensive than patterned glass and is the best way to show off that beautiful new tile work you’ve invested in.
- Basic designing is the key. Have your shower enclosure designed with as few notches or specialty fabrications as possible to keep costs down.
- Time is money. Contain the installation cost by making sure your shower walls, seats & curbs are plumb before the shower enclosure is measured. Installation costs can climb when the glass installer has to spend extra time adjusting panels and doors to accommodate for framing issues.
- Glass thickness matters. Whenever possible use a glass thickness of 3/8 inches. This should save approximately 15%.
- Invest in your corner of the world. Use locally-owned glass companies to sell, service and install your new frameless shower enclosure.